Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday



Boy was it busy tonight! I was hustling so I didn't get a chance to take as many pictures as I wanted but I snapped some. We served a few tuna poke tonight and so far so good!


So on to the pictures:




This is Jillian and Noah, I rarely see them anymore since I stopped working lunch so it was such a nice surprise when they came in.



The roll in the middle is our Spider Roll, up front and right is our Rock and Roll (eel and avocado), and the rest are Chicky Cheese Rolls (chicken and cream cheese).



Left clockwise: Kyle, Yuki, Megan (and friends, I forgot to ask their names like a total ditz I'm sorry!). I'm not sure how long they have been coming here but my guess would be as long as or longer than Kenji has owned the restaurant. Yuki also bought Kenji a beer so all was well!

Marc, where were you?! Maybe next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment