Friday, March 20, 2009

Chopsticks tutorial

So I left my camera at home tonight and missed some good photo opportunities, I knew that would happen! Now that I'm sitting here at home wondering how to update this weeks blog I thought I would show you how to use chopsticks.

Most of you probably already know how but here's to all you forkers out there!

I hold my bottom stick like a pencil, and I prop both pencil and chopstick on my ring finger. You can also put it on your middle finger if that's more comfortable (click photos to enlarge).





Take your other chopstick and hold it with your index (and in my case both middle and index) and thumb. This is the stick that you will move to grab your food, move it up and down while leaving the bottom stationary and resting at the base of your thumb/ring finger.





This is the closed position, minus the food!












I found some food, sour cream and onion potato chips. Yes, I ate it after this shot too.

These are my Hello Kitty chopsticks from the 80's, they are too small for me now but they are so cute!


Next week I won't forget to bring the camera to work and blind you with some home photos I promise.

Hello to Susan if you stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment